Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thoughts that will make you think

Thanks to my friend Mohit, I saw a list of entrepreneur thoughts at the gaping void.

What I liked best was:


Bill Gates may have a million times more money than me, but he isn’t going to live a million times longer than me, watch a million times more sunsets than me, make love to a million times more women than me, drink a million times more fine wines than me, listen to a million times more Beethoven String Quartets than me, nor sire a million times more children than me. Human beings don't scale.


The one thing I can think of is: He can help a million more people than me. That's perhaps why I should want the money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But Bill Gates can inspire a million people which I'm pretty convinced the author can't do.